March 25, 2015

AM I??????

Deeply crying inside!!!!! who knows???? who cares???? no one ok!! i rather keep it to myself... so there will be no people around me get hurts.. i rather hurting myself... but why always ME??? Why me???? I think I've lost from the track... from the one i've started before... most of them looks like blaming me.. but did they know what happened?? did they know what I feel?? did they know what I have been through...  All of you are just keep talking here, there n everywhere like you are perfect!! don't ever compare us with your life... every person got their own background.. got their own life story.. don't you ever compared it with others... because you may not know whatelse had happened before in their life.... remember that!!!!!!!! How can I make thwm understand????? Am I so selfish??? Am I to rude??? Am I to stupid??? Am I not good enough??? Only ALLAH knows everything.....
Astagfirullahalazim...

No comments: