May 16, 2012

I Want to be HAPPY ...

She said: "I just want to make myself happy.. Because most of all the peoples around me can't see what actually i'm feeling..I just want to be me.. Please,.." ~


She said: "Sometimes we are not able to satisfy all the peoples around us. And sometimes no one realize when are too much sacrifices we have done until we ignore our own happiness. We have tried to do the best but we are also a human being and sometimes need some time for ourselves." ~


She said: "I've tried my best to makes all the people around me happy even though sometimes I'm not happy. I just want them to be happy. Only be happy with me and with what I've done for them.. I just want THEM TO BE HAPPY.. and I'm also want to be happy too.." ~

She said: "but no one knows, except HIM. I've always keep everything to myself because I don't want to burden others with all these things. Even though it is too hard to bear, I will try my best and only to HIM I will expressed everything. Thanks ALLAH ~"


~ Sincerely expression from a daughter of her parents and an older sister to her sisters. ~

No comments: